To view who has unlocked their album for you, or view who you have unlocked your album for; in addition to locking & unlocking individual albums, simply follow these instructions:
- go to my profile, then click photos at the top.
- where your albums show, below that you will see "unlocks sent / unlocks received"
- select unlocks sent and this will show you who you unlocked your albums for.
- select unlocks received and this will show you who has unlocked their albums for you.
- you can also see when the albums were unlocked and how long they have been open.
- to lock your albums for a specific user, simply click on their profile thumbnail pic and view their profile, select the 3 dots at the top right of the profile you are viewing, and select "lock photos"
your photos will now be locked for that user and you will see a pop up notification confirming you have locked your photos for this user.
- to unlock your photos for a user, simply view their profile and click the 3 dots at the top right of the profile, then select "unlock photos" and a confirmation pop-up will show.
- remember- you can still lock all photos and all albums for all users at once by simply going to your settings tab and on your account tab, select "re-lock all private albums" down towards the bottom and this will lock all photos and albums for ALL USERS!!