Using the verification features
- To use the verification features on Whappz for all 3 platforms (which include – seeing who has verified you and who you have verified) please follow these instructions.
- For the website version of Whappz, simply go to your menu settings by clicking the menu drop down and under my profile select “verifications”
- You can now see who has verified you (received) and who you have verified back (sent)
- Click the profile thumbnail and it will open that profile, which you can then decline or withdraw a verification if you wish to or verify someone back that has sent you a verification and verified you.
iOS/Apple iPhone users
- For iOS iPhone users: go to your “my profile” tab at the bottom, make sure you are on “profile” at the top and you will see the “verified by” and “verifying” tabs.
- Select verified by to see who has verified you.
- Select verifying to see who you have verified.
- To withdraw or decline a verification after it was received, simply view the profile of that person and at the top right corner, select the 3 dots and the pop-up window opens and you can select “decline or withdraw verification”
For Android users
- On the top left select the menu drop down (where the 3 lines are) and your menu will open to the left and go down to where it says “my verifications”
- You can now see the users that have verified you and who you have verified (received and sent)
- Click on a user profile to view and at the top right where the 3 dots are, you can choose to verify someone/verify profile, decline a verification or withdraw a verification.